Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 28, 2023
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the access to and use of MIA chrome extension (the "Service") provided by Aurélien Houdbert ("Us" or "We"). By downloading, installing, accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not download, install, access or use the Service. But please let us know by emailing at email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service. Thank you for being responsible.
By creating an Account on our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at.
Free and Paid Tiers
The Service offers a free tier that provides access to 5000 words. We also offer a paid subscription tier for $10 per month that provides access to 100,000 words per month. You may switch to the paid tier at any time from within the extension interface.
MIA, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle. At any time and without notice, we reserve the right to modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or cancel such Free Trial offer. Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Use of OpenAI API
The Service relies on the OpenAI API to generate content. We do not own or control the OpenAI API. We make no guarantees regarding the output provided through the OpenAI API, including with regards to accuracy, legality, non-infringement, plagiarism, originality or quality. You use the OpenAI API at your own risk.
You may not use the Service to generate content that is unlawful,
harmful, pornographic, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or
otherwise objectionable. You may not resell or make commercial use
of the Service without our prior written consent.
Additionally you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
The Service and all related software, documentation and content belong to us or our third party providers. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Service for your personal use in accordance with these Terms. You have no other rights of any kind in or to the Service.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time for any reason, including for improper use in violation of these Terms.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
Changes to these Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of material changes by posting the revised Terms on the chrome extension page. Your continued use of the Service constitutes acceptance of the revised Terms.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms. We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of France. Any legal action against us must be filed and maintained in the federal or state courts in France, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in those courts.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these Terms.